Services – Curbside checkout and pickup / Curbside Printing / Computer Use by Appointment / Browsing by Appointment
|Orange Grove Public Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jerry Lawrence Memorial Library in D’Ibervilleemail@example.com|
|Pass Christian Public Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Biloxi Public Libraryemail@example.com|
|West Biloxi Public Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Margaret S. Sherry Libraryemail@example.com|
|Gulfport Public Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Saucier Children’s Library M 12-6, Tu, Th 11-5||228-539-4419|
Hours – Check location page for current hours
Browsing By Appointment:
- Appointments can be made via email or phone.
- Walk-ups are permitted as staffing and capacity allows.
- Masks are required.
- Maximum capacity and session lengths vary by location.
Computers by Appointment:
- Email or call your preferred location. Staff will schedule a block of time.
- Sessions are limited to 45 minutes.
- Please wear a mask for staff safety and the safety of others
Item Checkout & Pickup Steps:
- Identify your preferred location.
- Use our cataloghttps://hcols.agverso.com/ to requests items to borrow.
- Contact the library using the above phone or email. Provide your library card number and list of items you would like.
- Staff are happy to assist in finding items. If you use the hold system in our catalog, notify the staff. Staff will work with you on available items and pickup time.
- When you arrive at the library for pickup, call the library to let them know you have arrived.
- Staff will bring items to your vehicle.
- Email items to be printed to the email address listed. (Please note that these are standard emails, and patrons should take care when emailing sensitive information. As always, library staff are committed to protecting patron privacy).
- Library staff will call when the prints can be picked up. Patrons must have exact change.
If you have items to return, please place them in the book drop. Staff will not be able to accept them. All returned items are quarantined.
*Please be patient as we work through these new processes! Updates to available services will be posted on our Facebook pages and on our website.