Services – Curbside checkout and pickup / Curbside Printing / Computer Use by Appointment
|Orange Grove Public Libraryemail@example.com|
|Jerry Lawrence Memorial Library in D’Ibervillefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pass Christian Public Libraryemail@example.com|
|Biloxi Public Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|West Biloxi Public Libraryemail@example.com|
|Margaret S. Sherry Library (Curbside Pickup Only)||228-388-1633|
|Woolmarket Library (Curbside Pickup Only)||228-354-9464|
Hours – Monday thru Friday, 10:00 am through 4:00 pm
Item Checkout & Pickup Steps:
- Identify your preferred location.
- Use our catalog https://hcols.agverso.com/ to requests items to borrow.
- Contact the library using the above phone or email. Provide your library card number and list of items you would like. Staff are happy to assist in finding items. If you use the hold system in our catalog, notify the staff.
- Staff will work with you on available items and pickup time.
- When you arrive at the library for pickup, call the library to let them know you have arrived.
- Staff will bring items to your vehicle.
- Email items to be printed to the email address listed. (Please note that these are standard emails, and patrons should take care when emailing sensitive information. As always, library staff are committed to protecting patron privacy).
- Library staff will call when the prints can be picked up. Patrons must have exact change.
Computers by Appointment:
- Email or call your preferred location. Staff will schedule a block of time.
- Sessions are limited to 45 minutes.
- Please wear a mask for staff safety and the safety of others
If you have items to return, please place them in the book drop. Staff will not be able to accept them. All returned items are quarantined for 14 days. These items will remain on your account until the quarantine period ends. No fines will be charged.
*Please be patient as we work through these new processes! Updates to available services will be posted on our Facebook pages and on our website.